Ready for your consultation? Make sure to complete the following first:
- Patients must be 16 years of age or older.
- Patients must have a valid US government-issued photo ID. Acceptable forms of identification include a driver’s license, passport, or state identification card.
- Patients are required to apply to the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC) before they can be certified. It is strongly recommended that this is completed PRIOR to the patient’s appointment.
- Patients should have medical records as proof of their current medical condition. If you wish to obtain your medical records, you may complete this medical records release and send it to the doctor who has your records.
- Patients who are sending medical records should confirm that we have received your medical records prior to your visit or bring them with you to your appointment.
Take Control of Your Life Now
…and experience what you have been missing. Get started by setting up a virtual consultation with one of our psychiatric health care representatives here. You may also give us a call at 240-865-3135 or send us a message here to determine your insurance eligibility and for your other inquiries.