- Medical Cannabis Initial consultation: $100
- We also offer a 20% compassionate discount for veterans and College Greeks.
- Medical Cannabis Recertification: $70
To meet the criteria to receive a medical cannabis card, you need one or more of the following as well as documentation from your provider:
- Wasting syndrome
- Chronic or severe pain
- Severe nausea
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTDS)
- Steps to Obtaining Medical Cannabis Card
For fast and easy processing, we recommend that you obtain your medical records from your doctor and register with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC). However, if you have NOT registered with the MMCC, we can help you register and obtain your Patient ID Number. For your first visit with us, you will want to bring your Medical History/Records, pill bottles, prescriptions, and/or anything that can be used to verify your medical condition.
This process is surprisingly simple. To apply, you only need the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address (Be sure to verify the email the MMCC sends you AFTER you finish your application)
- Picture/copy of the front AND back of your MD Driver’s License or other photo ID
- Last four digits of the SSN
- Photo of yourself (against a plain white wall). (Note: The picture is the number one reason people get denied, so please make the proper considerations)
Once you fill out your application and submit it, be sure to verify the email the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC) sends to your email inbox. This must be done to apply completely. After submitting, the waiting process begins, and this usually takes between 4 to 6 weeks. You can check the MMCC website for updates or call for the status of your application.
After you are approved, the MMCC will send your temporary card to your email address. The physical card will come in the mail within the next couple of weeks. After receiving your temporary card, you can contact me for your consultation (bring your MMCC ID number), and we can schedule an appointment.
Please contact me with any questions. I am knowledgeable about the MMCC process, so rest assured I can answer your queries and clarify several points. I rely on referrals, so please spread the word to any interested family or friends.
Take Control of Your Life Now
…and experience what you have been missing. Get started by setting up a virtual consultation with one of our psychiatric health care representatives here. You may also give us a call at 240-377-0260 or send us a message here to determine your insurance eligibility and for your other inquiries.